FGP's Silver Pack model is faster, stronger and better for demanding packing areas. In conjunction with FGP film, and packing room equipment, it's a strong leader to;
- Brilliantly protect your products
- Save money, space & time
- Go greener
A simple to operate and efficient choice for higher volume applications.
This model runs a wide range of cushion sizes including 200x100, 400x50 and Bubble on-demand. 100% Recycled Content & 100% Recyclable. This saves natural resources, and reduces landfill.
Your Silver Pack machine & Recycled Film combo offers the Best Of Both worlds;:
- Your Operation benefits from a packaging solution which is quicker, cleaner, lighter, versatile, offers excellent protection, and needs less reordering of bulky materials.
- Our Environment benefits due to the film i) manufactured using Recycled Content, and Efficient Energy & Water ii) Efficient Transport using less fuel; and iii) Recyclable supporting a circular economy.
To help close the loop on this efficient packaging, FGP present you and your customers 2 Easy Ways To Recycle:
1) FGP's Return 2 Recycle mailers. On return, we ship to Terracycle where it is sorted, turned into new plastic granules and transformed in to new products.
2) Local Recycling Points @ www.recyclenow.com (just enter postcode)
The film is made using 50% waste = 50% less natural resource. Given only c. 15% of plastic gets recycled, this means a c. 15% raw material improvement, even if the film doesn't get recycled! But we sure hope it does, encouraged by our easy Return 2 Recycle service.
Our film blend is exempt from a new UK plastics tax effective from April 2022. Plastic packaging tax - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
It's compatible with our Bubble Winder and more accessories.
Unsure it will work for you? Just ask or see our Try Before You Buy service below.
This free service demonstrates your product packed in the best materials, in the best way. Enjoy your customer's experience before they do!
You'll receive your free sample package to have your customer's opening experience, plus a comparison report including:
- Pack cost
- Amount/weight of material
- Material type
- and more...